This is what we did today:
Laptops – successfully accessed class accounts I made for Prodigy Math and Epic Books. (If your child previously had an account, we merged it with my class. More info about Prodigy and Epic soon. . .)
Math – marked Sequences homework and discussed
Music: Played our ukuleles for the first time.
- AMAZING! EVERYONE IN THE CLASS SHOWED SELF CONTROL AND SUCCESSFULLY FOLLOWED THEIR FIRST LESSON (how to hold it, how to strum, how to play the C chord). Music this year is going to be awesome with this class!
2 ukulele inspiration videos I showed.
Jake Shimabukuro is considered by many to be the best ukulele player in the world.
And then. . . .a kid with crazy talent!
Decorated writing notebook
French – practiced numbers
Video to practice 1-20 is here!
Guess What Jar!
Upcoming next week:
No school on Monday.
Book orders due on Wednesday.
Open house is 5:00 – 6:30 on Thursday.
If you haven’t already, please send these in on Tuesday:
- school supplies fee ($45)
- walking field trip permission form
- parent questionnaire
- green student verification form
- coupon book orders (optional)