Do you need something heartwarming? I showed this to the class today. . .15 years old and it remains one of my favourite things on the Internet.
- Research Report:
- Learned how to find and record bibliography info
- Laptops time to continue research
- Completed Flowers Problem
- Coloured fractions strip page to compare fractions
- P.E. : Indiana Jones Course
- Silent Reading
- Kindness month – Class Compliments page (Students brought home their page to show their family!)
- Continued working on Martin Luther King collaborative poster
- Due Thursday: Each student needs to bring in between $1 and $5 toward our Random Acts of Kindness project. Ask your child what this is about.
- Friday: Hot Lunch (Booster Juice). Floor Hockey game at Robertson.
- Tues. Feb. 14th: Valentine’s Day.
- Spirit Day: wear red.
- If they choose to, students may bring in paper Valentines (and/or a small item such as a wrapped candy or eraser). We will be making mailboxes for students to put valentines into.
- Thurs. Feb. 16th: Early dismissal at 11:32.
- Fri. Feb. 17th: Pro-D (No school for students.)
- Mon. Feb. 20th: Family Day (School closed.)