This is what we did today:
- Reviewed/completed yesterday’s D.A.R.E. lesson that was taught by R.C.M.P. Constable Kershaw
- Topic: how to use the D.A.R.E. Decision Making Model to make decisions
- Spelling – worked on Halloween list (all in the same group this week). Word list and assignment downloadable below. Spelling test on FRI. We’ll practice the words again tomorrow.
- Math – Began new Math workbook called Math Focus 5 – this will be our primary Math text this year. (It is aligned more closely to the curriculum than JUMP Math which is why we’ve chosen to use it.) Topic today: Pattern rules.
- Listened to “No Talking”
- Grad hoodie signatures
- P.E. with Ms Penner
- Silent reading/work time
REST OF THE WEEK:
- Painted line art is due.
- Girls home soccer game after school
- Spelling work due. Spelling test.
- Hot lunch ordering is now open on MunchaLunch for the Fall session. You can log in here to order: https://munchalunch.com/login.aspx