This is what we did today:
- Math: increasing and decreasing sequences (ex. what number is between 91, 97, 103 and then extend the sequence).
- We’ve ordered new math workbooks this year (not JUMP). They haven’t arrived yet so we will do a variety of things until they do.
- P.E. with Mrs. Cavanagh
- Teacher Read Aloud: “No Talking” novel
- Art: Puzzle piece and decorating writing notebooks
- Chose ukuleles!
- Mindfulness activity: Mindful listening – be silent and still for 1-2 minutes and tune in to all the sounds you hear in your environment.
- Silent Reading
- Board games
2 Forms Sent Home Today:
- Orange shirt order forms
- Walking field trip permission form
- School supplies fee ($45 cash or cheque) is due TOMORROW
- Math homework if not done (2-sided worksheet): due TOMORROW
- Please send back:
- Parent Questionnaire (ASAP)
- Green Student Info form (ASAP)
- Walking field trip form (ASAP)
- Optionally, send back:
- Orange shirt order (shirts available while supplies last)
- Book order (Due WED. 21st)
- NO SCHOOL: MON. 19th
- Sardis Open House: 5:00 – 6:30 on THURS. 22nd